Education and Career Guidance
Career Guidance for our students after Bowen
- Explore the career world
- Understand the relevant course of study, and
- Develop awareness of their skills, interests and values.
- Secondary 2 subject combination briefings
- Secondary 3 Work Attachment Experience
- Elective Modules
- Career Fair Visits
- Career Talk by Industries
- Post-Secondary institutional Visits
- Talks on Post-Secondary pathways
- Post-Secondary talks by higher institutions
- DSA (JC) and EAE Preparatory talks and workshops
My Skills Future
MySkillsFuture is a one-stop ECG portal developed by MOE. MySkillsFuture supports students in making education and career decisions across each education stage, and empowers them for life-long learning. Bowenians can discover more about themselves through games and tools, explore the Singapore Education Landscape and learn more about careers in over one thousand job roles. Visit www.myskillsfuture.sg/secondary and log on today!
If you need someone to talk to:
The MOE ECG counsellor attached to Bowen, Miss Catherine Ng, is available to help Bowenians explore their strengths and aspirations, and guide them in planning and making informed decisions their education and career pathways. You can email her to make an appointment for a consultation, at Catherine_NG@moe.gov.sg.