Direct School Admission to Bowen (DSA)
Bowen Secondary welcomes students who are currently in Primary 6 (or the equivalent) to apply to our school under DSA for entry to Secondary 1 in 2019. Bowen is committed to developing students to their fullest potential in both their areas of talent and their studies.
Bowen strongly encourages those with outstanding talents in the following areas to apply for admission:
- Community and Youth Leadership
- Business and Enterprise
- Military Band
Meet-the-Parents Session (MPS) on 25 May 2018
Step by Step Guide for PTM via MC Online.pdf
- The Meet-the-Parent's Session for all levels is scheduled to be held on
25th May 2018 (Friday), 8am - 4pm
- Registration starts from 14 - 23 May 2018
- Parents may reserve any available slot from 8am to 4pm for the specific dates.
- Parents are requested to reserve their slots online via the MC-Online Portal using the Student Login ID.
- Parents are encouraged to key-in their contact numbers for ease of communication with teachers.
Bowen Military Band awarded Certificate of Distinction in SYF 2018 Band Display
The Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) is an annual event organised by the Ministry of Education to celebrate the diverse arts talents of our youths in their co-curricular activities (CCA). The SYF Arts Presentation (AP) for Band Display at the Secondary School Level was held on 14 April 2018, at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The Bowen Military Band gave a fantastic performance and achieved the Certificate of Distinction, sustaining a 27-year record of achieving top-tier awards for this performance.
The Singapore Student Learning Space
The Singapore Student Learning Space is an MOE platform that will support Teaching and Learning in all our schools. In particular, it will help empower our students to drive their own learning according to their needs and interests.
Please click here for more details >>>